Saturday 25 July 2015

L/O: Wonder

Paper:MME Lost & Found-Market Street, Prima, AC card stock
Others:Spellbinder leaf dies, Alpha stamp, TH distress ink, Tattered Angel spritzer, flowers, chipboard flourish, doily, Martha Stewart loop punch

Typing this post via mobile as my laptop internal hard disk crashed and unable to reboot at all. Luckily, I have been saving all photos in external hard disk. I do not normally use my rrmobile to type as it really slow down my typing speed using just the index finger as compared to a keyboard whereby I use all the 10 fingers...plus it get on my nerve with the frequent typing error..grrr...

Photo of my son when he's three. Love this particular shot, as he looked wondering, hence the title of the layout was inspired by this.

Done based on a sketch by Cest Manifique July challenge. 

The colour was inspired by Scrap Around The World- July moodboard



Challenges:

  1. Cest Manifique - sketch
  2. Scrap Around The World- July moodboard (inspired by the pink,blue,pastel orange colour)


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! The picture is so sweet!! I love the background and those beautiful flowers!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition and your cute picture! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Around The World July Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photo!! And beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Beautiful layers and lovely page. Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the pop of pink and red and the way you framed your photo! Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique July Sketch Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete